Let your property with us
Letting Only Service
If we are instructed to find a suitable tenant for your property our standard letting service will include:-
- Arranging a convenient time to meet at the property and advise on the likely rental income achievable.
- Offering advice on how to maximise your rental income and, if appropriate, guidance on improvements to increase the property’s appeal.
- Advice on compliance with the current statutory safety obligations.
- Advice on specialist landlords insurance including: Rent guarantee and Legal Cover: Building Insurance: Limited Contents Insurance.
- Our comprehensive marketing plan that includes: Immediate telephone contact with suitable tenants, preparing property particulars and circulating them to waiting tenants, a prominent ‘To Let’ board.
- Putting details of your property on several leading websites.
- Arranging accompanied viewing where appropriate.
- Interviewing potential tenants to confirm their suitability.
- Completing our stringent referencing procedure to confirm the tenants ‘financial viability’.
- Arranging standing order payments directly to your account.
- Advising the local authority and utility companies of a change in occupancy.
- Arranging relevant safety checks on your behalf.
- Collecting the first month’s rent and deposit monies before commencement.
Rent Collection Service
We can also provide a rent collection service that in addition to the letting service, provides the following:-
- Collection of the monthly rent without delay
- Pursuing late payments
- Reporting any arrears to the landlord.
- If necessary negotiating arrears payments
- Promptly supplying easy to read monthly statements by post or email.
- Swift transfer of funds directly to your nominated account.
For our clients who require a more comprehensive assistance we can provide a full management service that, in addition to the letting and rent collection service, includes the following:
- Arranging emergency repairs up to a preset limit.
- A 3 monthly management visit to the property with a written report of the visual condition and supporting photographic evidence where required.
- Arranging estimates for any property maintenance issues.
- Liaising and instructing contractors to carry out property maintenance.
- Dealing with all the day to day queries from the tenant.
- Clear accounting of rental income and expenditure.
- Professionally prepared inventory report available online with supporting photographic evidence.
- Full range of legal notices and agreements.
- A tenant’s checking procedure to ensure agreement with inventory and a run through of appliances, location of stopcock etc.
- Payment of additional bills from the rental income.
- Energy Performance Certificates by our own Domestic Energy Assessors.
Our fees range depending on the type of service your looking for including:
- Let only service at one month’s rent only
- Rent Collection at between 8% to 10%
- Full Property Management at between 8% to 10% (depending if you have more than one property)