Selling with Riverside Estate Agents
Getting the very best price possible for your home in the required timescale requires an impressive array of marketing resources, a professional team of staff with a thorough knowledge and expertise in their field and, of course, determination and hard work.
Preparing Property Details
Making sure that your details are correct and accurate is fundamental – with attractive internal and external photographs showing potential buyers the best aspects of your home.
Presenting Your Property on Our Website
With the internet changing the way buyers search for property it has become increasingly important that we meet these needs. We ensure that we provide as much relevant information on your property as possible , and at a click of a button.
Our website provides the perfect environment for potential purchasers to browse at their leisure through a selection of the very best internal & external photographs of your property, obtain information on local schools and even provides the ability to request a viewing.
Marketing Your Property
As well as our own website, we have access to many other sophisticated marketing tools to ensure your property gets the maximum exposure required to achieve a sale. Within minutes of you approving your details we will email every relevent potential purchaser registered with us. We then continue with traditional estate agency marketing methods by calling those buyers we feel are most suitable for your property and encouraging them to view.
Within 24 hours we will have uploaded your property to the very best portals. This unrivalled coverage guarantees fantastic exposure to the widest possible audience.
Over 90% of buyers first see the home they buy on the internet – Our proactive marketing ensures that these buyers have no chance of missing your property.
Lettings & Management
Riverside Letting Agents in Kelvedon offer a swift and efficient service tailored to each client’s individual needs ranging from introduction of a fully referenced tenant through to rent collection and ultimately, our full management service. Whichever service you require, be assured that Riverside Estates provides sound advice, a conscientious approach and most importantly, a tenant as quickly as possible!
Letting Only Service
If we are instructed to find a suitable tenant for your property our standard letting service will include:-
- Arranging a convenient time to meet at the property and advise on the likely rental income achievable.
- Offering advice on how to maximise your rental income and, if appropriate, guidance on improvements to increase the property’s appeal.
- Advice on compliance with the current statutory safety obligations.
- Advice on specialist landlords insurance including: Rent guarantee and Legal Cover: Building Insurance: Limited Contents Insurance.
- Our comprehensive marketing plan that includes: Immediate telephone contact with suitable tenants, preparing property particulars and circulating them to waiting tenants, a prominent ‘To Let’ board.
- Putting details of your property on several leading websites.
- Arranging accompanied viewing where appropriate.
- Interviewing potential tenants to confirm their suitability.
- Completing our stringent referencing procedure to confirm the tenants ‘financial viability’.
- Arranging standing order payments directly to your account.
- Advising the local authority and utility companies of a change in occupancy.
- Arranging relevant safety checks on your behalf.
- Collecting the first month’s rent and deposit monies before commencement.
Rent Collection Service
We can also provide a rent collection service that in addition to the letting service, provides the following:-
- Collection of the monthly rent without delay
- Pursuing late payments
- Reporting any arrears to the landlord.
- If necessary negotiating arrears payments
- Promptly supplying easy to read monthly statements by post or email.
- Swift transfer of funds directly to your nominated account.
For our clients who require a more comprehensive assistance we can provide a full management service that, in addition to the letting and rent collection service, includes the following:
- Arranging emergency repairs up to a preset limit.
- A 3 monthly management visit to the property with a written report of the visual condition and supporting photographic evidence where required.
- Arranging estimates for any property maintenance issues.
- Liaising and instructing contractors to carry out property maintenance.
- Dealing with all the day to day queries from the tenant.
- Clear accounting of rental income and expenditure.
- Professionally prepared inventory report available online with supporting photographic evidence.
- Full range of legal notices and agreements.
- A tenant’s checking procedure to ensure agreement with inventory and a run through of appliances, location of stopcock etc.
- Payment of additional bills from the rental income.
- Energy Performance Certificates by our own Domestic Energy Assessors.
Our fees range depending on the type of service your looking for including:
- Let only service at one month’s rent only
- Rent Collection at between 8% to 10%
- Full Property Management at between 8% to 10% (depending if you have more than one property)
New Homes Department
Riverside Estates in Kelvedon has a specialist Department dealing with all types of New Homes throughout the Essex area. We are able to offer appraisals and marketing advice for vendors, and an extensive variety of new homes for purchasers and investors, ranging from one bedroom apartments upto large bespoke houses in excess of £1 million.
If you are buying or selling, Riverside Estates provide a professional and individual service of the highest quality.
“Making that move with Riverside Estates has just got easier”
Fine Country Homes & Equestrian Properties
Riverside Estates in Kelvedon has a specialist department dealing with all types of Fine Country Homes and Equestrian Properties, this market requires expert knowledge dealing with all aspect’s of the property market for the discerning seller or buyer.
Riverside Estates provides a comprehensive service dealing with all the needs for Fine Country Homes and Equestrian Properties throughout Essex.
Riverside Estates are determined to provide a refreshing approach to marketing and selling of your Fine Country Home and Equestrian Properties, with specialist marketing and individual flair and attention, with local expertise from independent professional estate agent.
Presenting Your Property
Tips on how to turn your house into somebody’s new home:
When it comes to selling a property, the old adage is true: you never get a second chance to make a first impression.
But it’s not just how your home looks to potential buyers that makes the difference, but the way it feels and smells, too.
For a long time, the scent of freshly baked bread or brewing coffee wafting through a house was thought to be the perfect combination to create a welcoming feel.
But new research suggests tastes have changed. A recent study found the latest preferred aroma is an intoxicating blend of white tea and fig. The fresh but fruity smell appeals to clean, minimalist tastes and conveys a feeling of newness and cleanliness.
The UK luxury house-builder Millgate Homes even claims houses featuring this mixture of scents have sold so quickly it is now planning to feature the combination in all its properties.
But what else should you do to show your home at its best?
The first rule is to make sure everything is clean and tidy. Give the house a thorough once-over before every viewing, hiding dirty laundry, cleaning floors and carpets, and giving walls, cupboards, the kitchen, and bathrooms a scrub.
Check windows are clean inside and out, too; it is surprising how much difference it makes to the quality and quantity of light.
The next step is to de-clutter. People are often put off by overcrowded spaces. Cutting back makes rooms look larger and makes it easier for buyers to picture their furniture in place.
Doing simple tasks, such as storing tools and rolling up your garden hose, show you take good care of your house. And make sure minor repairs are fixed, from a leaking tap to a broken bulb. A quick lick of paint can also freshen up a property and make it look as good as new.
And if you want to add that extra touch, why not brighten the place up with fresh flowers?
Every time a potential buyer pays a visit, your home should look, feel, and smell its best. It’s all about helping them see your house as their new home.
If you would like to arrange a free no obligation appraisal of your property, please complete the following form and we will contact you as soon as possible.