SPRINGFIELDS AN EXCLUSIVE DEVELOPMENT OF EXECUTIVE STYLE HOMES, TIPTREE, ESSEX
- Double Garage Electric Up and over door
- Solar Energy
- Utility room
- Under Floor Heating
Springfield’s, Kelvedon Rd, Vine Rd & Grange Road, Tiptree Essex
Riverside Estates has been instructed as selling agents to market this stunning New Development of nine exceptionally well-planned Executive residences located on the outskirts of Tiptree Essex.
Independently controlled downstairs underfloor heating
Excellent local amenities
Solar panels with the option to store electricity off grid (battery optional extra)
Category B energy rating
3 Bathrooms + W/C
Ample off road parking
Good local schooling
10 Year warranty
Plot 5 One of only two remaining detached houses on a small select development, within the picturesque village of Tiptree. Offering spacious accommodation throughout, this property truly needs to be viewed to fully appreciate the high specification the architect has incorporated into the design and layout. With a generous downstairs floor area for entertaining and well-appointed kitchen and breakfast bar area.
At the heart of Tiptree are a number of independent shops and two supermarkets all within striking distance of the property. A number of country pubs and restaurants, as well as beautiful countryside walks. Freeport village is just 25 minutes’ drive away. Whilst both the city Colchester & Chelmsford City are easily accessible. The nearby Kelvedon Railway Station providing good links into London Liverpool Street taking around 50 minutes.. .
Please note, flooring for this home can be chosen from a range of high quality options. Please contact us for further details.
Please contact the selling agents for more information.
HOUSE PRICES STARTING FROM £800,000
Please contact the selling Agents for detailed information:
Riverside Estates Tel: 01376-571111 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Location/Town Tiptree Essex. CO5 0LU
Heating & Solar:
ThE properties have been specifically designed to consider the future requirements to reduce our Carbon footprint with High Energy Efficiency B Rating homes and with the added benefit of moving away from Gas with the option for installing Air Heat Pump & Battery Packs that will save your solar power during the day for your FREE use during the evening.
- A rated gas fired central Heating boilers with WIFI operation
- Underfloor heating to ground floor with radiators to first floor
- 2 kw to 2.5 kw Solar to all houses
- Fireplaces with hearths & wood burner provision if required
- 2kw-2.5kw Solar Panels to all houses
- Attractive Double-glazed windows
- Pull out recycling bins in kitchen
- Low energy lighting system
- A-rated kitchen appliances
Setting & Location:
The development is located on the west side of Tiptree with the entrance to the private close just off Grange Road & Vine Road.
Tiptree is most famous for its production of jams and preserves; it’s often referred to as one of the country’s largest villages.
One of the great advantages of making your home in Tiptree is the convenience of location, midway between Chelmsford & Colchester,
both of which are easily accessible via the A12 or by mainline railway via nearby Kelvedon Station, bus services are also available connecting to many towns & villages.
Whether you choose to enjoy a relaxing day in the local countryside around nearby Tiptree Heath or coastal walks at Old Hall Marshes (RSPB)
and Abbots Hall the Essex Wildlife Trust, access some of the best out door activities, health & golf clubs, theatres and high street shopping to be found in Essex.
- Provided by Lifestyle Interior Kitchens
- Choice of Quality Kitchens with Quarstone Worksurfaces with islands
- Integrated A rated appliances by NEFF
- Integrated Fridge/Freezer
- Ovens & grill with Halogen Hob
- Integrated Dishwasher
- Wine Cooler
- Utility Rooms:
- NEFF Washing Machine/Dryer
- Utility cupboards with sink
- Bathrooms, En suites and Cloakrooms:
- Contemporary white sanitary ware with quality chrome fittings concealed cistern & soft close seat and semi pedestal or semi- recessed basins with His & Hers basins to Master Bedrooms
- Thermostatically controlled shower mixers with rainforest heads
- Chrome Heated towel rails, Shaver point & extractor fans
- Choice of stylish wall tiles with full height tiling around bath & to shower cubicles, half height tiling to sanitary ware walls, porcelain floor tiles to all bathrooms & En suites*
- Low energy downlighters fitted to the kitchen, bathrooms, cloakroom & en suite
- TV/FM/DAB with Cat 6 Network to all rooms with 300 mps fibre
- Shaver sockets fitted in all bathrooms and en suites
- Landscaped gardens with seeded grass with good quality fencing to all plots
- Indian Limestone patios & pathways
- External water tap & outside power socket
- External lighting to front & rear
- Garages with electric garage doors & remote handsets
- UPVC double glazed windows with multi locking point handles
- All external doors with multi locking point handles
- Mains operated smoke detectors, heat detectors and carbon monoxide detectors with battery back up
- 10 year warranty provides complete peace of mind
*Influence the finish of your new home subject to the stage of construction, choose from a range of optional extras, choices are subject to stage of construction, please ask the Sales Agents for more information.
LAST TWO PLOTS REMAINING
PLOTS 1 AND 5 REMAINING :
Please speak with the selling agents to arrange internal viewings:
Plot 4 2,200 sq. ft
Five bed double fronted Executive home approx. 2,200 sq. ft. with a very large south westerly facing rear garden NOW SOLD
Plot 7 1,800 sq.ft
FINAL REMAINING DETACHED BUNGALOW approx. 1,800 sq. ft. now complete with lovely south facing rear garden NOW SOLD
Plot 6 3,000 sq.ft
A stylish five bed detached house offering in excess of 3,000 sq. ft., with very attractive fully integrated kitchen & family room approx. 40 feet in length, NOW SOLD
JUST RELEASED Plot 9 3,100 sq.ft
One of the largest houses available offering Luxury accommodation of over 3,100 sq. ft. with attractive 28ft kitchen/family room, £980,000 SOLD SSTC
JUST RELEASED PLOT 2 2,500 sq.ft
A double fronted detached five bed home approx. 2,500 sq. ft., now complete offering spacious family living accommodation, good size south facing rear garden, internal viewing strongly recommended, £880,000 NOW SSTC